The health of our church family and guests is important to us. Because of this, we've incorporated the following to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible:
- Socially distanced seating - chairs in the auditorium and children's area are separated six feet apart.
- Touchless experience - doors to the parking lot and auditorium are kept opened to allow touchless entry and exit. We are not passing out any papers or offering plates. A giving box is located in the back of the auditorium for those wishing to give in person.
- Cleaning and sanitizing - in addition to regular cleaning, high-traffic areas are cleaned and sanitized between each Sunday service. Hand sanitizer is located in the foyer at the entrance to the auditorium.
- Masks - in accordance with the Lake County Health Department order, we ask that everyone age 8 and older wear a mask or face covering when entering the building and when six feet of distance can not be maintained.
- Family rooms - during each of our services, the two rooms in the rear of the auditorium will be reserved for any family with small children who would wish to use them. Each room has a window to view the auditorium and a speaker to hear the service with the door closed.
- Livestreaming - each Sunday the 10:45 a.m. service will be livestreamed to allow anyone to be a part of the Lighthouse family whether or not they choose to come in person.